What a day:) Special thanks to all our speakers – do go to their websites – check them out. Thanks again.
- Jayson Bryant – Winevault TV Getting your Video Blog Cranking
- Rachel Cunliffe - Cre8d Design Blog designer & Community site Designer – Custom Themes
- Courtney Lambert – TV3 Social Media & Blogging for Corporates – @cjlambert
- Michael Brandon SEO101 – search phrase selection, esp for WordPress
- Richard Hollingum – TEDx Auckland Recommended for all – Making a Difference
- Quintin Russ – Sitehost WordPress Security
- Bill Bennett Writing for Blogs
- Robert Popovic -LER09 BuddyPress Live & other advanced topics
- Liz Quilty @RHLiz Advanced Hosting – VPS & Others
- Alex Shiels – Automattic Is My Blog Working Common problems and how to avoid them
- Darren Wood Former Codeblack HTML 5 & CSS 3 & Why
- Anthony Cole Custom Post Types in WP 3.0
- Bren Faulknor- Murrell- (Mogul) Building Custom Plugins & Advanced WP
- Dan Milward – Instinct WP e-Commerce Plugin – Inside the Tornado (with one of the worlds most popular WordPress plugins)
- Suzanne Kendrick, Pippa Coom Community Management at Grey Lynn 2030
- Sacha Dylan @kaupapa Who Are Your Audience
- Justin & Sam VitalLink – Vital Gifts Facebook app
- Matt Miller from Mogul
- Jeff Ghazally Instinct
- Jason Kemp DialogCRM
- Vicky Teinaki who was not a speaker but took notes on twitter for everyone. Awesome work. We love that Jayson Bryant thanked her as one of the team. If we’d thought of that we would have to but actually she just did it. Luckily were able to find her some coffee and a Volt Espresso keepcup. You can buy the reusuable cafe cups at Pyrenees Bakery / Deli / Cafe at 756 New North Road, Mt Albert.
Still a few sessions to go tomorrow but a great day. Thanks to all of you who came along and shared.
We expect to drill into more live genius bar style specific examples and may even be able to fix, change or at least offer some pointers on the best options for actual sites. Enjoy.
Official kickoff is 9:15 am so you can sleep in a bit but if you want a great coffee – the coffee guy arrives at 8:15am and leaves by 10 so you may need to grab one on the way.
We trust that the speakers are enjoying their keepcups as a small token of our appreciation.